For ages 3 years all the way through 6th Grade, students of all ages can come and have fun while learning the joy's that God can bring! Find Out More...
We meet in the warehouse in the back of the church for a time of connecting with God and each other. Find Out More...
We offer several ways for adults to get connected throughout the year. Find Out More...
As part of our mission to "Go and share" we continue to reach out to the community around us. Find Out More...
There are lots of ways to volunteer at The River. We would like to help you match your gifts and get connected where you could serve best. Just let us know how you think you might be interested. You can also download the form and send it back to us! Here are a few options:
- Children's Ministry: nursery and toddler care, pre-K through 6th grade teachers for Sunday
- Guest Services (Ushers and Greeters)
- Student Ministries (4th grade - high school)
- Worship (musicians and technical support)
- Men and Women's Ministries
- Discovery Group Ministry
- Care Team
- Office Support
- Follow-up and Outreach
- Prayer Team
- Prime Timers 50+
- New Beginnings - Mom's Group through Choices Medical Clinic
- Special Events
- For a list of other opportunities, go to the Community Ministries page.